Monday 21 May 2012

8 Mighty Brave Men run 10 miles with 13ft long telegraph pole for charity


A TRIBUTE TO 8 MIGHTY BRAVE MEN

I don't know what I've been told, but eight mighty brave men will carry me home... 

I don't know what I've been told, sun shines bright but I'm still cold, (eight mighty brave men will carry you home, carry you home)

I don't know what you've been told (I don't know what I've been told) but eight mighty brave men will carry you home, will carry me home...

The sun shines bright and you're still cold (sun shines bright and you're still cold) eight mighty brave men will carry you home, carry you home

Though you may be far away (though you may be far away) eight mighty brave men will carry you home

I know you will be back someday (I know you will be back someday) eight mighty brave men will carry you home, will carry you home...
Tony Sprigmore, Tony Barnes, James & Thompson; Richard Collins, John Ball, Rob Wortham, Simon Bartlett and Ted Crouch


Eight brave men, some ex-servicemen, started the run at Strood Fire Station and finished at Greenhithe and Swanscombe Royal British Legion’s club house in London Road, Greenhithe on May 19 2012.
They raised around £2,000 for charity Pilgrim Bandits that funds research into prosthetics for wounded soldiers.
Source News Shopper Full story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Users read only, To leave a comment Users must be a Google Account Holder. For more information please email gmra@greenhithemarina.com